Lisa Grace - Where  Good  Meets Evil 

The difference between vampires and angels? Angels are real.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Thank you, Lisa!

Mia

Hi Lisa,

I have read both of your books and cannot wait for #3!!!! I'm an adult and I enjoyed the stories and the way you teach the truth about God and Jesus. I have just started reading the first book to my 2 nieces. They are pre-teen's but very mature for their ages. I am reading the books out loud to them so that I can answer their questions and explain things that they might not understand.

Just like 'Max', kids see and hear things in their families that become habits without meaning. That is why I want my girls to know the 'Truth' as soon as possible. They need to know how their souls will be saved by their choice.

Thank you, Lisa for your wonderful work!

May God Bless You,

Mia

February 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Grace
Site Owner

Mia at February 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hi Lisa,

I have read both of your books and cannot wait for #3!!!! I'm an adult and I enjoyed the stories and the way you teach the truth about God and Jesus. I have just started reading the first book to my 2 nieces. They are pre-teen's but very mature for their ages. I am reading the books out loud to them so that I can answer their questions and explain things that they might not understand.

Just like 'Max', kids see and hear things in their families that become habits without meaning. That is why I want my girls to know the 'Truth' as soon as possible. They need to know how their souls will be saved by their choice.

Thank you, Lisa for your wonderful work!

May God Bless You,

Mia

Hi Mia,

Thanks so much for reading the books and now sharing them with your nieces. I feel the same way you do. I've been ediiting Angel in the Ice, Book 3 and now it's undergoing the last reviews by my beta readers. I hope to have it up for sale in the next week.
The eBook will be priced at 2.99.

When the producer announces the movie contract (formally through the press) I hope I can get a paperback book deal so it's available in all the stores.

May God bless you and your nieces. :)

--
April 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kaitlyn

hi lisa,

i have read all 3 of your books and cant wait for angel in the fire to come out.so i was wondering if you could posably post the first seen of the movie script that way if we tryout we would have the chance? also i was wondering were the adishions for the movie will be held ? thanks .love the books.

your angel friend,

kaitlyn manis

May 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.