Lisa Grace - Where  Good  Meets Evil 

The difference between vampires and angels? Angels are real.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Angel in the Fire

mrswalker

When will angel in the Fire be available? When I finished Angel in the Ice it said that Angel in the Fire would be available Fall 2012 but I cannot find it for purchase.

December 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Grace
Site Owner

Hi Mrs. Walker. Thanks for stopping by and asking. I just saw I had a question on the site  (through Google alerts). I didn't mean to keep you waiting for an answer.
I have a verbal agreement with an agent. (I'm waiting on the paperwork to finalize it.) I may have to hold off on getting Angel in the Fire, Book 4 out while he shops the series around for a paperback contract. I'm so sorry. If they allow me to get some ARC's out, I'm keeping a list of those who are contacting me so I can make a copy available to you as soon as possible.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
Thanks for reading the angel series.
For some reason, the website isn't notifying me when people leave messages. If you have any questions you would like answered faster, my personal email is the best way to reach me. [email protected] :) 

December 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

silverleaf

I have been waiting also for Angel in the Fire.  I've been checking once a week all through December.  I am patiently (not lol) for the release.  These are such good stories I hate to see the series end. 

January 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

silverleaf

PS - I forgot - Is The Devonshire Treasure still scheduled for February 2013?  Loved the 15th Star.

January 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rod

I have finished the third book on my iPad, Angels in the Ice.  I really like the story line and enjoy a book that doesn't put the Christian at a disadvantage to the demon.

I am truly looking forward to the fourth and fifth additions! 

While I'm waiting, can you recommend another series?

March 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Veron Camper

Rod at March 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I have finished the third book on my iPad, Angels in the Ice.  I really like the story line and enjoy a book that doesn't put the Christian at a disadvantage to the demon.

I am truly looking forward to the fourth and fifth additions! 

While I'm waiting, can you recommend another series?

Is that an ebook form? Where can I get the third book, I am looking for it but can't find it.

--

Katerine Lock

June 22, 2013 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikita

Is the book Angel in fire, ever gonna be released?  I love these books and want m\to have my 12 yr old daughter read them, but if the series isn't gonna be be finish I won't bother.

Thanks ,

Jessica

October 16, 2013 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MaryAnn

when will Angel in the FIre be published?

January 11, 2014 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raiza William

Is there are sample print to see or an ebook to download for this, I have seen quality reviews about this yet, I need to at least see parts of the books.

--

-print consultant at http://www.digiteksf.com/-

November 7, 2014 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.